Sunday 11 June 2017

Fa Fsc Ics English Write A Letter To Your Father requesting him to send you some extra funds for payment for hostel dues

Fa Fsc Ics English Write A Letter To Your Father requesting him to send you some extra funds for payment for hostel dues
Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
March 20,2017,

Dear Father,
                          
                     I have been planning to write to you for many days but could not find time to do so.My exams are drawing near and i am busy in preparing for them.I have already revised my course.You need Not worry about my studies.
                    The only problem that i face these days is that i am short of money as i bought some books which has upset my budget.I shall be very thankful to you if you send some me at least two thousand rupees to pay my hostel dues and meet my other needs.

     Convey my salam all at home.
   
Yours Affectionately,
X.Y.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment