Saturday 10 June 2017

Write A Letter to Your Mother About The Test You have Just Taken

Write A Letter to Your Mother About The Test You have Just Taken

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
May 20,2017

Dear Mother,
         
                     I am sorry,i did not write you earlier as i was busy preparing for My test In Physics.It was held yesterday.My Performance in the is staisfactory.I hope i get full marks in it. I attempted eleven questions.The answer of one question was wrong but it was an extra one.it was relating to geophysics.As you know i am a bit week in physics But now i am devoting two hours to this subject.I hope that i shall solve my problem.
   
        Mother,I hope that you are stasifed with my explanation now.Pay my regards to everyone at home.
Yours Affectionately,
X.Y.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment