Tuesday 6 June 2017

Fsc fa Ics Letter to Your Father For Asking Him The Health of Your Mother

Fsc fa Ics Letter to Your Father For Asking Him The Health of Your Mother

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
March 18,2017.
Dear Father,
                    
                     I am fine and happy in the hostel.But what made me worried the most is the health of mother.She was not feeling well when i left for the hostel last Sunday.And from now Ali"s letter i have come to know that she is suffering from high blood pressure.You are requested never to delay to inform me about her health.I am really worried about her.She is already weaken enough.this is not something good for her.
                      Father,I am sure you are taking good care of her.I hope that she is also taking precautionary measure to bring it to normal.But,as you know,she is a bit careless in this regard.Please ask her to take her medicines regularly and make sure that she is also following the advice of doctor.Inform me about her present condition as early as possible.
                      Anxiously waiting for your reply.
Yours Affectionately,
X.      Y.       Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment