Tuesday 6 June 2017

Write a Letter to your mother who is worried about your health

Write a Letter to your mother who is worried about your health.
Examination Hall,
City A.B.C
March 19,2017.

Dear Mother,
                       
                      I received your kind letter yesterday.I am very glad to know that you are fine and enjoying good health these days.You have expressed so much concern about my health in your letter.I was running a temperature due to bad throat.I could not even attend my school for three days.But it was a temporary ailment and i have recovered now.
                     You need not worry about my health.I went to doctor and he gave me few doses of medicines.He also advised me to take complete rest for two days.i acted upon his advice and took the medicines regularly.I am perfectly alright now.I am taking good care of my diet and exercise regularly.I just need your prayers and blessings.I hope that after these assurances you will stop worrying about me.  
                     Pay My regards to all at home.
                                                                         Yours affectionately,
                                                                          X. Y.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment